Monday, October 5, 2009

Not my toy story

I can't claim this story. I wish I could, but I am not male, nor do I have children, so I'm pretty sure people would call me out on it.

My friend is beautiful. Curly brunette hair, enormous blue eyes, thick dark eyelashes, and perfect teeth. He is one of the prettiest men I have ever met in person. (His prettiness is slightly exceeded by his brother-in-law's. I'm pretty sure minor Greek deities would stop to stare at that guy.) He is also married to one of the most adorable women I have ever met. Blonde, petite, gymnast. Nothing more needs to be said. They, as would be expected, have two ridiculously cute children - one blonde, one brunette. The whole family is absurdly gorgeous.

Last week, my beautiful friend took his beautiful child number one to see Toy Story at the movie theatre. To get into the spirit of things, they were both dressed as Buzz Lightyear. Beautiful child was super excited as only a three-almost-four year old can be.

They arrived at the theatre. The guy selling tickets looked them up and down.

"Two for Inglourious Basterds?"

No comments:

Post a Comment